This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 9 flip

Roystoys
Zen Master III
Time for me to buy a new phone. Any chance of an inside tip on when the zenfone 9 flip will be released?

12 REPLIES 12

Zsoty65
Star I
Roystoys

Time for me to buy a new phone. Any chance of an inside tip on when the zenfone 9 flip will be released?

Zenfone 9 flip
2022. November- December

Ols
Star I
Zsoty65

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/61028/zenfone-9-flip

2022. November- December

View post
I'm too looking to buy a new phone. Browsing zenfone 9 will be released by the end of August, now is end of 2022?

slimghost
Rising Star I
Ols

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/214385#Comment_214385

I'm too looking to buy a new phone. Browsing zenfone 9 will be released by the end of August, now is end of 2022?

View post
ROG 6 will be launched probably in July (already teased as having a 165 Hz display) and there is no sign yet that is a ZenFone in the making. If will be a ZF 9 why should be launched with the same 8 Gen 1 plus processor as ROG 6 ? 🙂 It is not quite smart I suppose, considering the timeline. So having it in August or even in the end of 2022 will follow the same logic (imho) and Asus didn't have big volumes in sales with 7 or 8 series. If there will be a ZF 9, probably will be at the end of 2022 with the latest processor from Qualcomm.... to be launched in 2023 🙂
And only that... maybe will increase somehow the sales for a ZF (novelty factor and being the first - as Xiaomi did in the past, and I'm saying this as an example). If you still like the Asus smartphones, buy a ROG phone instead (pun intended) 🙂

Tripura
Star II
Roystoys

Zenfone 9 flip
Yes......
ASUS team has a plan to launch the successor of ZenFone 8 series at the last quarter of this year 2022.
But there are not have any surety that they will bring the FLIP varient in that series.
Take it with a pinch of salt,
I heard from various leaks that ASUS has discontinued the FLIP Camera mechanism from their smartphone series.
So, may be we will see normal handset (like ZENFONE 8 compact) from ASUS in next launch.