This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do downloaded movies Live??

Roystoys
Zen Master III
I downloaded a couple of movies from an app and I can access them, offline, through the app but how do I access them from my storage?
I can see that my available storage has decreased and as I have already said,I can access them VIA the movie app but shouldn't I be able to access them VIA, settings, storage,??
My phone is the zenfone 7 running android 10 . Any help much appreciated.
PS the app in question is called HD Player
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
Roystoys

I downloaded a couple of movies from an app and I can access them, offline, through the app but how do I access them from my storage?

I can see that my available storage has decreased and as I have already said,I can access them VIA the movie app but shouldn't I be able to access them VIA, settings, storage,??

As much as i know , you will find your files in internalstorage/andriod/data/.....(your application data file)....

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
Roystoys

As much as i know , you will find your files in internalstorage/andriod/data/.....(your application data file)....