cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VoLTE o2 czech republic

rimsv77
Rising Star II
20211006-160327-1.jpg
Who can confirm what I see. in firmware 112 should be support for VoLTE o2 cz? can anyone try?
13 REPLIES 13

malin017
Star II
topolov

When Asus will activate more VoLTE profiles?

View post
I am guessing: never

fear_dot_com_20
Rising Star II
They have released the release notes for 125 version in October...the version is available for download since a week or 2, but OTA never arrived....given the facts that I heard it bricked a lot of phone I would not do a manual upgrade....so given the facts from above...I hardly doubt they will do any tests...and that they will offer other Volte services before the A12 release....(which who knows when it will come and how good it will be ...given the fact A11 was a mess for me and it took them more than 4 months to fix the notification issue)

martin_stavinoh
Rising Star II
fear_dot_com_2000

They have released the release notes for 125 version in October...the version is available for download since a week or 2, but OTA never arrived....given the facts that I heard it bricked a lot of phone I would not do a manual upgrade....so given the facts from above...I hardly doubt they will do any tests...and that they will offer other Volte services before the A12 release....(which who knows when it will come and how good it will be ...given the fact A11 was a mess for me and it took them more than 4 months to fix the notification issue)

View post
it's a shame, I am still waiting for 125 OTA for the same reasons as you
that notification issue was there from the very beginning of A11 beta program, I reported that to ASUS and sent them logs but because I was the only one they simply didn't care enough and responded that they didn't found any issue...but then after a few months finally more people started to report that and voila, they were able (after these maybe 4 months) to identify the issue, found the cause of it and fix it

fear_dot_com_20
Rising Star II
Yeah...they said exactly the same about me...that I was the only one....but then the thread filled up with people....but even then they didn't trust us....even though we have provided videos, pictures and logs with the issue. Then it started to happen on other devices as well(on rog series I guess) and only then they fixed it...so one bottom line...Asus doesn't trust it's users or don't care until the shit it's on fire....remember about LG?? They did the same!