Roystoys
Zen Master III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
The next update has arrived. Security patch 5/8/21 plus some minor bug fixes
21 REPLIES 21

topolov
Rising Star II
Guys from AU, could you please test ghosting on photos, taken with HDR on a bright sun?
I mean, just take few photos with HDR enabled to see how it works now. Asus fixed color temperature on indoor photos, according to changelog. I wonder how other scenarios work now.

Roystoys
Zen Master III
topolov

Guys from AU, could you please test ghosting on photos, taken with HDR on a bright sun?

I mean, just take few photos with HDR enabled to see how it works now. Asus fixed color temperature on indoor photos, according to changelog. I wonder how other scenarios work now.

View post
I'll check it out for you tomorrow, It's nightime now but I am happy to check it out for you. I don't really use the camera much so please excuse my amateurish photos

CVonC
Rising Star II

topolov

View post
Is there a specific scene you want? Foliage? Selfie? Both? Wide or main lens?

slimghost
Rising Star I
topolov

View post
p-20210927-161414.jpg
p-20210927-120502.jpg
p-20210927-120458.jpg
p-20210927-120209.jpg
As I can see, only in a few tests, probably the ghosting is gone - but I've noticed on some edges some blurry lines and some "jagged details" , but overall seems to be an improvement. Photos taken in EU, not AU 🙂