This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

question about the warranty

alyokata
Star I
If I may ask, if I bought my phone from a different country than where I live and I found an issue in my phone does the warranty works in asus in my country ? or do I need to ship it back to get it fixed ?
2 REPLIES 2

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
alyokata

If I may ask, if I bought my phone from a different country than where I live and I found an issue in my phone does the warranty works in asus in my country ? or do I need to ship it back to get it fixed ?

Warranty is by Country which means that you will need to ship it back to the reseller if you buy it from a country like China

Aryan202
Community Legend I
alyokata

Asus doesn't offer international warranty so you'll have to ship it to the regional Asus service centers where you got the device from to get it fixed under warranty
In your current region it'll be treated as an out of warranty device and you'll have to pay for the same