Mihnea
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZS671KS
Firmware Version: WW_30.40.30.93
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
In android 11 I noticed, as in games and when I restart the phone heats up immediately. I had seen temperatures of 50 C of the processor after restarting.
photo-2021-04-06-10-30-59.jpg
When I first saw such high temperatures I formatted the phone but it was still warming up.
I downgrade to A10 and I saw that the phone does not exceed the temperature of 40 C in games.
The pictures is after I restarded the phone and the video it is after 5 minutes .

1 REPLY 1

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Mihnea

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ZS671KS
  2. Firmware Version: WW_30.40.30.93
  3. Rooted or not: No
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Always
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

In android 11 I noticed, as in games and when I restart the phone heats up immediately. I had seen temperatures of 50 C of the processor after restarting.

photo-2021-04-06-10-30-59.jpg

When I first saw such high temperatures I formatted the phone but it was still warming up.

I downgrade to A10 and I saw that the phone does not exceed the temperature of 40 C in games.

The pictures is after I restarded the phone and the video it is after 5 minutes .

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/BB4AFZFXIDZZ/video-2021-04-06-10-35-36.mp4

Overheat after update to android 11
There's no 10 Celsius difference between A10 and A11. It's much more likely that the difference you observed is because there was a major difference in the task you performed in A11. If you continue to monitor and compare A11 vs A10 you will notice that you made some mistake somewhere.