Roystoys
Zen Master III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZenFone 7
Firmware Version:. Latest
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: extremely often
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I don't know why but all of a sudden my phone will not send MMS,s . I have tried googling the correct settings for aldi mobile ( who uses the oldTelstra mobile network) I input the correct APN settings and it worked fine for month's now it's playing up again ( since the last update) . Things I have tried eg resetting to default APN settings, this works for a while then you need to restart the phone to send an MMS. Gone back to the aldi mobile APN settings but that no longer works now.
HELP PLEASE as part of my job , distribution,I often need to take a photo of a parcel that I have left safe when the customer is not home and send it to my office BUT if I have to restart my phone every time I would get no work done.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Roystoys
Zen Master III
New Sim card all good ☺️

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17

morenomiguel198
Rising Star I
Hi,
Are you using the "HyperFusion" feature of the phone ? (found in the Wifi settings, mobile assistant), on Android 10 I had MMS issues (both sending and recieving) when this feature was enabled.
I don't know if it has been fixed yet, but disabling it always fixed MMS issues, I never turned it on again then.

Roystoys
Zen Master III
morenomiguel1986

Hi,

Are you using the "HyperFusion" feature of the phone ? (found in the Wifi settings, mobile assistant), on Android 10 I had MMS issues (both sending and recieving) when this feature was enabled.

I don't know if it has been fixed yet, but disabling it always fixed MMS issues, I never turned it on again then.

View post
No definately Off,I just checked to be %100 sure. It has me totally miffed. I know that it's an Asus problem because the Sim card works in my wife's Nokia G10 every time plus a few other A11 Asus phones have had and obviously still have the bug

Synoxia
Star III
The community Is already making fun of you.
I dont know where we Will get this way, users themselves don't want the phone to be fixed whatsoever

CVonC
Rising Star II
Synoxia

screenshot-20210906-155700854.jpg

The community Is already making fun of you.

I dont know where we Will get this way, users themselves don't want the phone to be fixed whatsoever

View post
Wow immaturity these days.