Gustav_ASUSI did all that, I'll see how it goes later today when going back home.
@morenomiguel1986 Closed due to inactivity.
Some troubleshooting questions and steps you can take:
- Make sure that Google Maps / Waze has location permissions set to 'Allow all the time'.
- Make sure Google Location Accuracy is enabled. (Settings -> Location)
- Clear cache files system-wide. (Settings -> Advanced -> Mobile manager -> Cleanup)
- Clear the cache of the LocationServices system app.
- Make sure both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth scanning is enabled in Location settings.
- If none of the steps above improve GPS performance and you haven't performed a factory reset, please do so.
If nothing works I will send you instructions on how to log your device and we'll take a closer look at what's happening.