paolotGot o settings > Graphics > Set Maximum to 60 fps in the drag bar > Uncheck Reduce Fps in Menu > Then Show Fps (Optional) to check if game Genie is correct with the game fps counter.
- Model Name: Asus Zenfone 7
- Firmware Version:
- Rooted or not: no
- Frequency of Occurrence: often ( > 90%)
- APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Rocket League Sideswipe v1.0
Even though I configured the game to always run at 60 FPS, it runs at 45 FPS most of the times, very rarely I was able to see it running at 60 FPS. The interesting thing is that the FPS never changes at runtime, it stays at fixed value during all the session, so basically it seems like the FPS is chosen somehow during the application startup.
I double checked:
- the settings inside the game
- the Game Genie FPS limit (I tried keeping the setting as Auto, 60 Hz or 90 Hz but it doesn't seem to affect the in-game experience)
- the battery settings, tried both "balanced" and "high performance" mode but it doesn't affect the FPS in-game
Do you know what else I can try?
FPS on Rocket League - Sideswipe
Van_FranzenHi, thanks for replying! I tried your steps and I can confirm that bot FPS counters (in-game and Game Genie) show the same value.
Got o settings > Graphics > Set Maximum to 60 fps in the drag bar > Uncheck Reduce Fps in Menu > Then Show Fps (Optional) to check if game Genie is correct with the game fps counter.
I find this tutorial on you tube , very easy and seems legit . Give it a try . Hope it Works ✌️
Gustav_ASUSHi @Gustav_ASUS, have you had the chance to double check if you get the same FPS as me on Rocket League?
@paolot Often times, this is out of our hands and decided by the game developers themselves. I don't have my test unit available right now, but I'll try to confirm that I get the same numbers as you do.