Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS Zenfone 7 pro
Firmware Version: n/a
Rooted or not: n/a
Frequency of Occurrence: n/a
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): n/a

========================================
Hi.
Is there any chance to get case/etui for Zenfone7/7pro with camera lock? Only with this lock using my Asus is comfortable - in other cases camera is loosing itself.
I think I looked everywhere and I know I have the stock case with that mechanism but I would really buy new one for replacement. Any ideas how to get such case?
4 REPLIES 4

Van_Franzen
Star III
Hi ! In the Asus store you can find a really good one not only for camera lock is the Rhinoshield Solid suit. This cover provides full camera protection. It's a bit bulky but it protected my zen 7 pro several times from ruining falls.

topolov
Rising Star II
Rhinoshield is best one, but put camera glass protection film, rhinoshield will scratch glass in case you will visit some sandy place.

malin017
Star II
So I see there is no alternative for original etui with camera lock 😞 . Is there any chance to get anywhere original one?

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.