fear_dot_com_20
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
1. Zenfone 7 Pro
2. 30.41.69.143
3. Not rooted
4. Every f***ing time!!!
5. The whole system
Wtf are you guys doing with the software updates???(excuse the language but it started to happen too often that I lost my patience with this company).
It is the 2nd time when you make an update that breaks phone's performance!!! Now on the latest version of firmware the performance is very slow on this so called flagship.... What should we expect from the A12 update...total meltdown, fireworks or not booting at all??
140 firmware:
143 firmware:

So what's the excuse now and when can we expect a fix?! Please ket me know if you need any logs...though I doubt!

19 REPLIES 19

topolov
Rising Star II
fear_dot_com_2000

If I was a QA for Asus for sure I would have broken some dev heads until now....though I, myself am a developer... I never managed to break my apps so many times as the asus devs do...

View post
As I can see Asus replies fast only on their local subforum, international one is not a priority for them, so if Chinese guys don't have same problem, don't expect fast resolution

fear_dot_com_20
Rising Star II
topolov

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/201005#Comment_201005

performance mode each time I ran these tests

View post
Can you please try with balanced mode?

fear_dot_com_20
Rising Star II
After installing a asphalt legends and give it a run, now it works fine....the phone is slightly warm but it performance well ...
I did another test and it is working fine now....don't know what to say or how to explain this...I will let it cool and see later

topolov
Rising Star II
fear_dot_com_2000

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/201006#Comment_201006

Can you please try with balanced mode?

View post
Geekbench:
Performance 978 / 2827
Balanced 932 / 3096
Saver 917 / 3079

Antutu:
Performance 703174
Balanced 667027

mickey10021
Rising Star II
To be honest. They tweaked the thermal to be a bit more aggressive in balance mode. If you need more performance just activate performance mode.