This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 12 to beta or not to beta ???

Roystoys
Zen Master III
What is going on with the beta program,I am still registered for the beta program but tonight I got a fota with what I assume is the stable version of A12 .
The strange thing is the build number is different from the one put out in the media release or on the official download site , what's up with that??
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

topolov
Rising Star II
I envy you. You got beta A12 and complaining. I applied for beta A12 and got nothing.
This is beta version. Why you didn't received announced email from Asus - to be (haha) explained by Asus.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

topolov
Rising Star II
I envy you. You got beta A12 and complaining. I applied for beta A12 and got nothing.
This is beta version. Why you didn't received announced email from Asus - to be (haha) explained by Asus.

Roystoys
Zen Master III
topolov

View post
I'm not complaining I'm just confusing. I didn't get an email saying that I was accepted into the beta program and it just turned Up. So far no bugs that I can see but I don't even know where to enter feedback if and when I do get some bugs

Roystoys
Zen Master III
topolov

View post
I think maybe country has something to do with the selection process. I know that the zenfone is not very popular in Australia so I don't think they have many people to choose from. They would need to know how the new OS works with our Telcos I suppose? I tried buying a zenfone 8 when I was thinking about swapping phones and although they say it is officially for sale from a local seller the only one that actually had one was in western Australia and you could not buy it online. I'm in Melbourne and western Australia is about 3500 kilometres away so a little too far for a Sunday drive. Don't you just love the Asus way of doing stuff

martin_stavinoh
Rising Star II
Roystoys

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/205710#Comment_205710

I'm not complaining I'm just confusing. I didn't get an email saying that I was accepted into the beta program and it just turned Up. So far no bugs that I can see but I don't even know where to enter feedback if and when I do get some bugs

View post
you should be able to see something like "Zenfone 7 A12 Beta" section under Phone community, it used to be that way with A11 beta and I'd swear that I've seen such info in the A12 beta application...