Did you mean: 

ZenFone Tips & Tricks - How to become a ZenUI Ninja

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
55 REPLIES 55

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Change your icons and fonts
We wanted a clean ZenUI that reminds you of the stock Android look. This is what most people want but we are also aware that there are those who like a more personalized look and Android is all about making your own choices. This is why we offer the possibility to change your icons and fonts.
This is how you do it 1. Icons - Open your app drawer, press the three dots in the top right corner and pick Preferences OR long press on the background of your home screen and pick Preferences. Now pick Home screen -> Icon packs -> three dots in the top right corner -> Get more icon packs. Download what you like from Play Store and go back to the Icon packs list to change your icons. 2. Fonts - Go to Settings -> Display -> Font Style. You can pick between three stylish alternatives which we think is more than enough, but for everyone who disagrees, there is the possibility to download more via 3rd party font installer apps like ifont.
It’s not impossible that a custom font or icon pack can create bugs that no one else has but do keep it in mind.
9NNE2RDR6QEA.jpg

Kroy
Star III
Hi,
I have an old Bluetooth speaker (I presume this is the reason for my issue) which will not connect automatically with the phone despite being paired.
I therefore have to manually go into: Settings>Connected devices>Bluetooth in order to connect to the specific speaker.
How can I create a link on my home screen to take me straight to the Bluetooth paired devices screen so I can avoid going through the other key presses?!
I tried the suggestion above using the Settings widget but this doesn't offer the connected devices element.

Shivendra
Star III
Sticking with the point of changing icon and fonts, i think a update in font area ,as when we go to icon packs there is a option to get more icon packs which directly lead to play store giving suggestions of the apps which i think have less bugs, a option giving for font as well which lead to play store will be nice which apps have less bugs

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Kroy

Hi,

I have an old Bluetooth speaker (I presume this is the reason for my issue) which will not connect automatically with the phone despite being paired.

I therefore have to manually go into: Settings>Connected devices>Bluetooth in order to connect to the specific speaker.

How can I create a link on my home screen to take me straight to the Bluetooth paired devices screen so I can avoid going through the other key presses?!

I tried the suggestion above using the Settings widget but this doesn't offer the connected devices element.

View post
I've asked our devs if we can add bluetooth to this list. Until then, the fastest way to access your BT devices is by pulling down the notification overview and longpress the BT icon

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Improve ZenFone 6 stereo speaker separation
It is not unusual that a phones main speaker is bigger and much more powerful than the earpiece. This does of course impact the stereo separation unless the earpiece holds the main speaker back in volume output. But there’s something you as a user can do to boost the earpiece. A very simple trick that not everybody will think about. All you have to do is to cup your hand behind the earpiece. This will reflect and beam the sound from that speaker to make it louder. Try it yourself and see what you think.

34GJ27R0Z990.jpg