Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone Tips & Tricks - How to become a ZenUI Ninja

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
55 REPLIES 55

Shivendra
Star III
Being to the point of notification ,can we change the notification led to change on based of app as whatsapp notification be green ,mail be blue or any other colour and if ,you have multiple notification of different apps it changing colour or be still. is it available? can we do it .i tried to find the function but i could nt maybe a future update !

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Shivendra

Being to the point of notification ,can we change the notification led to change on based of app as whatsapp notification be green ,mail be blue or any other colour and if ,you have multiple notification of different apps it changing colour or be still. is it available? can we do it .i tried to find the function but i could nt maybe a future update !

View post
The LED can only do Red, Green, Orange and yellow. Currently there is no way for you to control the LED notification yourself but we do know that this is something some users want and there is always a possibility that we might implement it in the future.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Get better sound
Better headphone sound - A nice feature in ZenFone 6 that isn’t mentioned enough is AudioWizard and DTS Headphone X which works remarkably well if used in the right way. AudioWizard is located as a button in the quick menu or it can be found in Settings -> Sounds & vibrations. In AudioWizard you can create a sound signal tailored to your headphones to make the sound more defined and crisp. Just press the headphones icon in the top right corner and pick a headphone profile that matches your headphones. If you can’t find your modell, then try them one by one until you find one that sounds good. After this you press Listening profile where you customize the current profile to your hearing for even better results. When you have done this, there are three different modes in DTS sound stage to choose from. The headphone effect Traditional is the default selection which will work best for most stereo recordings like music. But when watching movies you can experience a bigger more dynamic sound by selecting the Wide option.
DTS Headphone X will even work with bluetooth headphones and when activated, you can actually get a sense of surround sound when playing videos and movies that have a DTS 5.1 surround track or higher. 

Better external speaker / car stereo sound - AudioWizard can apply unique settings to its three different audio outputs (3.5mm, USB C & Bluetooth). So if you normally use 3.5mm headphones and connect to your car stereo or external speaker via bluetooth, then you can optimize the sound without having to manually switch settings every time you connect.
By switching the EQ to custom and press in the middle you will be presented with an advanced (side scrollable) 10 band EQ or an easier to use 6 band EQ with individual bass and treble boost. Listen to songs that you know well from an app that can play in the background and make small EQ adjustments. You can always jump back and forth between an untouched EQ and your new settings to hear the improvement. AudioWizard is great since it will apply this EQ to almost any app compared to having to use in app EQ´s.

RNBAP31DJMMV.jpg

siduke
Star I
Good day, i have some problem : my device after update google services lost security certificate.. please help

Aryan202
Community Legend I
siduke

Good day, i have some problem : my device after update google services lost security certificate.. please help

View post
Try clearing play store app data and cache
That should help I guess