cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone 6 Photo Thread!

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hey all!

Event is getting near - and we're celebrating by posting the first photo!
Unless indicated, all photos posted by me here will be taken by hand, no tripod. No additional image enhancements made. Taken by average people and not any professional photographer! Basically representative of what everyone can achieve on ZenFone 6! Photos posted may have undergone rotation in a photo editor.

Photos are taken on a pre-production unit.

Br
CH

The first photo is a very challenging scene, straight into the sun , really putting the dynamic range to test.
CF4D98M3MFHK.jpg

279 REPLIES 279

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
O7GXSAU3K34V.jpg
Amazing sunset, no filter!

MrHornet
Rising Star I
I never impressed by more MP game. The 48Mp camera hardly give me good images.
However, this particular picture, I shot my LED Tv at ISO50. Look at individual pixel of LED seen and how colors are made.
Full Size
G8F7IFV9ODG8.jpeg
Here is screenshot of zoomed to 95% (not 100%), eye character.
RDPJNRT124LJ.jpg

MrHornet
Rising Star I
Here is a long exposure shot from my office window.
ISO 50, Shutter 10sec.
S91AHJL1DWX7.jpg
A bit of edit in Snapseed. Honestly, I am very happy with sensor and stock camera. The pixels are crisp. If it was not dirty window.. this would have been DSLR quality.

alexalbert03
Rising Star I
MrHornet

Here is a long exposure shot from my office window.

ISO 50, Shutter 10sec.

S91AHJL1DWX7.jpg

A bit of edit in Snapseed. Honestly, I am very happy with sensor and stock camera. The pixels are crisp. If it was not dirty window.. this would have been DSLR quality.

View post
How did you take this ? Even when I do an ISO 25 shutter 5s the image is completely white washed. Are you using any filter? @MrHornet

MrHornet
Rising Star I
alexalbert03

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/42377#Comment_42377

How did you take this ? Even when I do an ISO 25 shutter 5s the image is completely white washed. Are you using any filter? @MrHornet

View post
Not a filter but there a bit of ND filter effect due to glass window. But still it could be done at 7 sec without glass.
You need to find dark place where only light trails are available so that you can bump up the exposure time. Before this I tried light trails on busy street with lots of street lamps. I couldn't go over 2sec.