Solved! Go to Solution.
Andrew_908jis has already explained why this is happening. Unless you say it happens more often?
I would like to start by thanking ASUS for creating such a good phone with the correct balance between price and quality. I bought my phone almost 2 months ago and I am extremly happy with it and wouldn't trade it for other phones.
But as with every great phone it has a few issues that I would like to highlight.
Bellow you will find a list of bugs and features that would be great if they would be fixed/introduced. They are not critical, just nice to have.
- Sometimes when you have an app running in the background ( Like mxplayer) then you press the power button to lock the phone, wait a couple of minutes and then turn the phone back on, it doesn't recognize the fingerprint any more and I need to input the code manually. I don't know if the Zenfone 6 has a pin check ( like after these n number of using the fingerprint you need to input the code) or it is a bug.
- The progress bar for copying files in the File manager is not always displaying correctly the progress. Also there isn't a progress bar when permanently deleting files ( I haven't tested to see if there is for just deleting files) and it would be nice to have one.
- Coping a file inside the hidden cabinet is not possible. If you copy a folder to the hidden cabinet and then you want to copy inside that folder a file from your normal drive this isn't possible as the option doesn't appear. Even you copy the file to the hidden cabinet and then go inside the hidden cabinet you still can't move the file inside the folder.
Features( nice to have).
- The ability to select and share multiple pictures from the camera gallery ( not the normal one). Multiple phones allow for this option, but I haven't managed to do it on this phone. So that after I take a couple of pictures I am able to select them and then share them via Whatsup or some other chat app with my friends and family.
- An offset option for the automatic brightness feature. I like my phone to be a little brighter than normal it would be great if I would be able to select a 10% offset to the automatic brightness so that when it automatically adjusts it sets a brightnesses 10% higher than the normal standard.
- A widget for Memory cleaner would be nice and if possible to also show how much ram is used.
- Call vibration localisation. It has happened to me very often that I don't feel my phone vibrating in my pocket, but I guess it is because of how it is vibrating so I don't know if this is possible, but it would be great if it would be possible to choose the area where to vibrate.
Have a nice day.
Zenfone 6 Feedback and questions
prashanthThis is a standard Android security behavior that is of course implemented on ZF6 too:
The fingerprint thing is an issue....i noticed it many times tooo..... fingerprint stops working suddenly @Anders_ASUS