cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 6 - Android 12

yann_carlos
Star I
Hi !
I would like to know if there is any possibility for receiving android 12 on zenfone 6. Because some users who like the brand are very disappointed due to the availability of only two updates for top of the line devices, unlike competitors like samsung that offer three updates of android versions.
@Anders_ASUS

6 REPLIES 6

mickey10021
Rising Star II
I don't think we will receive Android 12 anymore. It's been several months of silence.
ROG Phone 2 still getting updates although mostly security patch due to much larger userbase than Zenfone 6.
They seem to focus update more on Rog lineup now. Looks like if the sell went well that means more software update.

Debasish_Sahoo
Zen Master I
yann_carlos

Hi !

I would like to know if there is any possibility for receiving android 12 on zenfone 6. Because some users who like the brand are very disappointed due to the availability of only two updates for top of the line devices, unlike competitors like samsung that offer three updates of android versions.

@Anders_ASUS

Zenfone 6 - Android 12
They are targeting more on Rog series rather than Zenfone series and since a long time Zenfone 6 didn't even received security updates so if they only give security updates that will be a bless for us.

marcoborgesrp
Star III
Unfortunately it's the pure truth, ASUS has already abandoned the Zenfone 6, which is an excellent device but without support, so I'm switching to the Iphone, it may be more expensive, but it has more support. Goodbye ASUS.

yann_carlos
Star I
Does Asus have anything to add to this discussion? @CH_ASUS @Falcon_ASUS @Laura_ASUS @Titan_ASUS