This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When I will get my phone or replacement or refund??

donshiva1985
Star I
For fluctuations and dark screen issue I visited nearest Authorised Asus Service Center....Baught on 14 August submitted to service center on 30 th August , they said in this condition motherboard has to replaced ... today on 15 the September I am in blank space...I work as App developer for a company on smartphone.. I sold old one to buy Asus 6z ...and now I don't know that, when I will get my phone back or replacement or refund... I am going to loose my job.. please tell me what to do ???? Asus India ??? Reply
4 REPLIES 4

GamerArc
Rising Star II
1st of all beat yourself for purchasing from them. 2ndly make a promise not to buy asus ever again.

And lastly, pray and hope for the best that your issue is resolved.

akashpathak89
Star I
Hi,
Can you please share me the RMA no. so that we can have a check on the same.

donshiva1985
Star I
SRASINVHI1908300001
They said today on 20 th Sep. ..till 5 p.m. I will get my phone back... let's see..

donshiva1985
Star I
GamerArc

1st of all beat yourself for purchasing from them. 2ndly make a promise not to buy asus ever again.

And lastly, pray and hope for the best that your issue is resolved.

View post
True.. they have very bad service and costomer care policies...but also, I am buying Asus phones since last 10 years ...this is the first time I got hardware isse... Still there is no analysis for the issue...I don't bland Asus but all the blame and accuses goes to ASUS INDIA....very very bad...