Did you mean: 

Updates required

asifbarwatiya
Rising Star II
Hello there,
Good job on frequent updates and improvements
As I am a new user to Asus
I would wish you guys add this feature in next update which is useful

1. PLEASE ENABLE DAILY DATA USAGE, INCLUDE THE DAILY DATA USAGE RIGHT BELOW THE NOTIFICATION BAR WHERE NETWORK NAMES AND SETTINGS ICON APPEARS, 

2. IMPROVE CAMERA PERFORMANCE IN SOFTWARE SECTION(eg PIXEL PHONES), HARDWARE IS JUST AMAZING

3. ENABLE DARK MODE FOR ANY THIRD-PARTY APPS AS WELL BY DEFAULT.

4. WHEN WE HIDE A ALBUM FROM GALLERY,
ENABLE A FEATURE LIKE WHERE IS SHOULD ASK US PASSWORD BEFORE UN-HIDING THE ALBUMS. (SORT OF APP LOCK)

5. IMPROVE SECONDARY MIC FOR BACKGROUND NOISE CANCELLATION AND MAIN MIC FOR BETTER SOUND QUALITY. WHEN I AM ON A CALL, MANY PEOPLE TELL ME THAT THEY ARE GETTING ALOT OF BACKGROUND DISTURBANCE AND EVEN WHEN I RECORD SOMETHING, (NO EARPHONES ETC)

6. ENABLE THE USER TO CHANGE THE ACCENT COLOURS.
Hope my feedback is recorded and expecting a surprise of all new updates

Rest is Just fabulous, Thank you
2 REPLIES 2

ColorSage
Zen Master I
Hello, I'm no asus but I have nothing better to do so I can answer most of your questions as they were already mentioned multiple times. First, don't use Caps lock. Not nice.
2. It's not like you tell devs 'go make google camera out of it' and wait. Google was developing it for a long time. Zenfone 6's camera is good and you can find unofficial Google Camera ports if that's not enough. 
3. That's up to Android - ZenUI6 is very close to stock. However, 'global' dark mode will probably come with Android Q.
4. It's not a very bright idea (I know some manufacturers implemented it) because you can still see them through file manager. Use 3rd party app with data encryption.
5. It's fine for me. Not sure what they will do with this.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
1. A lot of people have so much data that this is never an issue and data plans are becoming cheaper every day in countries that are still expensive. For those users there are plenty of apps to monitor your usage.
2. We're constantly improving the camera software. We can't do what Google did with the pixel in a day but we're trying to get there as close and as fast as possible. Google has spent A LOT of money, manpower and time developing their camera software.
3. Neither we or Google can force third party apps to have dark mode. They have to implement it themselves
4. This feature is not meant for hiding pictures that you don't want others to see. The purpose is to remove folders with images that you don't care about. Maybe a folder created by an app or game with images that you don't want. 
5. This is a combination of hardware and software. Both cost money. ZenFone 6 is at the same level as most similar priced phones (released in 2019) when it comes to microphone quality. 
6. Where? For what feature?