This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two issues after update to Android 10

newnews
Rising Star II
I downloaded full ROM(android 10, .110 version) and flashed which update my system from Android 9 to 10. I noticed two issues:
SIM1 icon is showing nothing except a small "1", it was ok(full bar) before upgrade. How to fix?
I had notification FOTAService to remind me to update android 10 version .73 when I am on Android P. Now I have updated to android 10 version .110, this notification is still there. How to get rid of this notification since I am on newer version?
EDIT: item #2 is fixed by tapping UPDATE NOW button, it starts downloading and immediately give error, and then it says "the system is up to date", no more notification.
see snapshot
J6B8YCZGAXMC.png
38O8J6UV19D8.png

5 REPLIES 5

kooldude7285
Rising Star II
try switching to light theme... i guess there is no network... reset network setting....

newnews
Rising Star II
kooldude7285

try switching to light theme... i guess there is no network... reset network setting....

View post
Switching to light theme/reset network settings doesn't help. Cellular coverage in my home is excellent, I have no issue to make calls, surf internet, download files, just no indication.

Try factory reset the phone mine was having volte issue factory reset helped. Try factory reset it may solve all your problems

newnews
Rising Star II
akashkumar6076

Try factory reset the phone mine was having volte issue factory reset helped. Try factory reset it may solve all your problems

View post
Factory reset doesn't solve the problem.