This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thanks for the android 10?

Monark
Zen Master I
Just checked everyday for over the past month for the android 10 cause my friends with oneplus got one month earlier.asusual checked today with less hope suddenly a update came stating upgraded to android 10 and i was so happy thumps up team asus?. For now the gestures are working fine for me if there are some bugs i will notify you?
23 REPLIES 23

Monark
Zen Master I
Then that's the problem as you have downloaded manually it is not passing it is not a major problem if you want you can reset the phone and download via system update hope it helps!

Monark
Zen Master I
Where are from@Bengamin just wait you will get it today or in two days because the server pushes the update in batches be calm you will get it?

Benjamin_Bernha
Rising Star II
Monark

Where are from@Bengamin just wait you will get it today or in two days because the server pushes the update in batches be calm you will get it?

View post
Sweden, sure hope so haha. I'm really excited, had this phone since launch day :3

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Wait a couple of days. It will take a little longer before EU is approved too.

fracama87
Star III
Anders_ASUS

Wait a couple of days. It will take a little longer before EU is approved too.

View post
So there's a regional approval! Do you think the cts test will be automatically past even for me that I've updated manually with ota file?
Google pay and work profile keeps working for now