cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange sound caused by microphone in Messenger call

Kolorowezworki
Rising Star II
Hi,
When I'm taking a videocall via Messenger, second person hears strange sounds. Sounds are getting higher and noiser when I'm speaking and existing a while after I stop. If I mute my microphone, these sound artifacts are dissappearing. Normal GSM voice call are working fine.
Any suggestions?
2 REPLIES 2

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
Kolorowezworki

Hi,

When I'm taking a videocall via Messenger, second person hears strange sounds. Sounds are getting higher and noiser when I'm speaking and existing a while after I stop. If I mute my microphone, these sound artifacts are dissappearing. Normal GSM voice call are working fine.

Any suggestions?

Strange sound caused by microphone in Messenger call
Are we talking about Facebook Messenger? Does this issue happen during a standard phone call?
Can you take a recording of what the other person is hearing? If you don't feel comfortable sharing it in the thread, then you can PM me.

Kolorowezworki
Rising Star II
LP_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/14629/strange-sound-caused-by-microphone-in-messenger-call

Are we talking about Facebook Messenger? Does this issue happen during a standard phone call?

Can you take a recording of what the other person is hearing? If you don't feel comfortable sharing it in the thread, then you can PM me.

View post
Yes, Facebook Messenger. I'll try to record this sound and send it to you