This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speakers( disturbing sound)

prashanth
Rising Star II
When volume is low and i keep it near....there is so much disturbance...you cant cant voice in video at all.If you want to know put your volume near to low....put it near your ear and listen to any youtube video you will know the kind of quality you get. Utterly disappointed with software issues @Anders_ASUS
@CH_ASUS
16 REPLIES 16

prashanth
Rising Star II
I'm using 174 ,the latest one

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
When volume is low and i keep it near....there is so much disturbance...you cant cant voice in video at all.If you want to know put your volume near to low....put it near your ear and listen to any youtube video you will know the kind of quality you get. Utterly disappointed with software issues
I admit that the earpiece speaker needs improvement but this test of yours with the bottom speaker is very weird. You are not supposed to put your ear next to it. It is not designed to sound good this way and I dare to say that any phone will sound bad when you listen to it like this. Our bottom speaker is actually quite good and there are several reviews that can back this claim.

kinguntas23
Rising Star II
When volume is low and i keep it near....there is so much disturbance...you cant cant voice in video at all.If you want to know put your volume near to low....put it near your ear and listen to any youtube video you will know the kind of quality you get. Utterly disappointed with software issues
I admit that the earpiece speaker needs improvement but this test of yours with the bottom speaker is very weird. You are not supposed to put your ear next to it. It is not designed to sound good this way and I dare to say that any phone will sound bad when you listen to it like this. Our bottom speaker is actually quite good and there are several reviews that can back this claim.
Agreed. Credit where credit is due, the speakers are great 

ColorSage
Zen Master I
I don't think that he's talking about quality but relatively high noise levels in volume level lower than 30%. Sometimes it sounds like it's raining. If it's hard to fix then alright, I can live with it.

Manan
Star II
Hey sometimes my upper speaker didn't work but when I reset or restart the phone it starts to work what the heck is with .174 update please fix it I can't restart my phone all the time