This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM 2 Bug after updating to Android 10. Losing reception every now and then.

m4n15h_r4w4t
Rising Star I
Okay, now this one is very annoying. After updating to Android 10, my SIM 2 network just disappears every now and then. Everytime I've to disable the SIM 2 and then re-enable it again in order to get the reception.
I keep my personal SIM in Slot 2 and now I'm losing all the important calls due to this stupid bug. Please fix it. This issue was not present in Android 9.
13 REPLIES 13

GFX
Rising Star I
I use two sim cards both in Android 9 and 10 and I don't have this issue. It could be device/configuration specific and not related to the Android 10 update.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
m4n15h.r4w4t

Okay, now this one is very annoying. After updating to Android 10, my SIM 2 network just disappears every now and then. Everytime I've to disable the SIM 2 and then re-enable it again in order to get the reception.

I keep my personal SIM in Slot 2 and now I'm losing all the important calls due to this stupid bug. Please fix it. This issue was not present in Android 9.

SIM 2 Bug after updating to Android 10. Losing reception every now and then.
What happens if you swap your sims? Still only problem with SIM slot 2?

m4n15h_r4w4t
Rising Star I
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/12922/sim-2-bug-after-updating-to-android-10-losing-reception...

What happens if you swap your sims? Still only problem with SIM slot 2?

View post
Yep, still the same. And this issue triggered only after I updated to Android 10.

kausiktrivedi
Star I
Facing the same issue of Sim 2, frequently during the call phone goes into flight mode. This is surely after android 10 update