cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen on time reduced significantly

swapnil03051999
Star III
XJANZS17RS2B.jpg
Mobile network standby still consuming a lot of battery.
21 REPLIES 21

swapnil03051999
Star III
Anders_ASUS

I need to know how long your phone has been turned on since the last time you charged it? My guess, since you have so much Mobile network standby, is that you're above 2 days. I also believe that you don't game much on your phone. It's mostly messenger and youtube right?

View post
Nope it gives me 1 day. Gaming sometimes i do maybe 30 to 40 mins in a day that too on WiFi. Thats it.

swapnil03051999
Star III
Giorgio80

O89T4QU8XH7Y.jpg

Same here after last update

View post
So i am not the only one.

Aryan202
Community Legend I
swapnil03051999

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/18300#Comment_18300

So i am not the only one.

View post
Don't entirely trust those stats as long as you get good sot no need to worry
As @Anders_ASUS stated above
Those battery stats are just an aggregation of your actual usage which doesn't take some crucial factors into account
Looking at them often will just make you more paranoid
I know with 5000mah comes huge expectations and I hope the battery gets a bit more optimised on Android 10(some people on beta seem to have improved battery life so hopes up for that). But on the current firmware too it's top notch .

swapnil03051999
Star III
Averan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/18398#Comment_18398

Don't entirely trust those stats as long as you get good sot no need to worry

As @Anders_ASUS stated above

Those battery stats are just an aggregation of your actual usage which doesn't take some crucial factors into account

Looking at them often will just make you more paranoid

I know with 5000mah comes huge expectations and I hope the battery gets a bit more optimised on Android 10(some people on beta seem to have improved battery life so hopes up for that). But on the current firmware too it's top notch .

View post
Bro earlier i used to get 10 hours of sot. Now its dropped to 7 hours. I am not making any thread without any knowledge. So yeah.

cobben
Rising Star I
If you are indoors with poor Mobil reception and on wifi, you canput the phone on "airplane" mode and turn the WiFi on anyway.
That will reduce the battery consumption by the radio, even in phones with no simcard.