This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restart issue after latest update.

Nikhilcnx
Star II
My Asus 6z  gets switched off automatically and restarts sometimes. This issue started after I have updated the phone today with latest FOTA update received. Also i have noticed some display issue after the update. Display was blacked out and showing some colour pixels automatically while i was using it. Also, when i switch off and switch on my phone, it keeps restarting itself before it switches on completely.
It's just 2 weeks old phone. If there is any issue with the software patch. Please fix it asap.
25 REPLIES 25

aakashgupta1891
Star III
No they are not. Keeping them for ten days or so and then downgrading the firmware just to give you a phone which can boootup and then as soon as you update the software again, it again stuck in bootloop. Service center refusing to admit its a hardware issue.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
They have all been informed. If what you say is true, then your phone was fixed for another issue or the service agent who was supposed to repair it, made a mistake. Please contact the Service Center again.

aakashgupta1891
Star III
They have all been informed. If what you say is true, then your phone was fixed for another issue or the service agent who was supposed to repair it, made a mistake. Please contact the Service Center again.
Come on!! Is it a joke? I shall rather make trips to a consumer court than to your Service Center again and again. I have the invoice, I have the RMA document your service center gave me, I have all the recordings where your service center admitted that the company itself had a faulty mother board and I have a audio recording of my tens of conversations with Asus customer care where am asking for a return. I have consulted a lawyer, and he said i have documented evidence to file a legal notice to  Asus now. So ya not wasting my time on Service centers again.
HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS!

Nikhilcnx
Star II
For this issue, you have to contact your ASUS Service Center. 
Are you serious..!!! it's not even 2 weeks and you are suggesting me to handover my phone to service centre. Its the last thing i should be doing. Service centre will not only waste my time, but also they will ruin my phone. It's such a harrassment and shame after buying your one of the top notch device.
I feel like I should have bought OnePlus instead of trusting on ASUS. I have waited more than one and a half month to buy this phone and it started creating issues within 1 week of purchase. I can't even make videos using this phone as it keep getting heated and then rebooting multiple times.

aakashgupta1891
Star III
Nikhilcnx said:
For this issue, you have to contact your ASUS Service Center. 
Are you serious..!!! it's not even 2 weeks and you are suggesting me to handover my phone to service centre. Its the last thing i should be doing. Service centre will not only waste my time, but also they will ruin my phone. It's such a harrassment and shame after buying your one of the top notch device.
I feel like I should have bought OnePlus instead of trusting on ASUS. I have waited more than one and a half month to buy this phone and it started creating issues within 1 week of purchase. I can't even make videos using this phone as it keep getting heated and then rebooting multiple times.
That was my exact reaction when my phone bought just 20 days ago has died and not even starting especially because of the fault of the company itself. And instead of giving a return, or atleast, providing a spare phone while it was left with service center, they have the audacity to tell the customer of their most flagship product to beg around the service centers again and again to get their phone back.I can tell you been user of Onplus devices for last four years, an issue where a flagship phone couldnt even turn on, is not just disappointing but embarrassing as well for the buyer.
I'am a corporate lawyer myself and travel most of the time out of delhi and having a phone which can die at any moment of time is just scary enough for me to keep it especially when all the information for digital payments and credit cards are on my phone. Their customer care agents also nothing than dumb idiots. Just an example, yesterday i called them (for the 14th time) they picked my phone, i said Hello Mam, I am Aakash.  And she replied "I am very sorry but we understand your concern". 
I was surprised to hear that statement because I havent said anything yet, so i asked please tell me what is my concern. And she was quite for a moment and apologized and asked my concern and then again repeated "I am very sorry but we understand your concern".  I mean do they even listen to what we say. LIKE SERIOUSLY!!!