This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request: a new transition animation

TheCuriosCat
Star III
Greetings to everyone in ASUS! I hope you guys are having a very good day.
Today, I wish the request a new transition animation when transitioning inside an app. The old sliding right and left animation was fine but since updating to Android 10, I would like you guys to offer a brand new transition animation for us! ?
If you guys are not interested in that is fine, but could you make the existing sliding right to left animation to be speedier? Thanks!
Best regards,
A ASUS fan
6 REPLIES 6

evnchn
Rising Star II
I don't want the animation to be not a good experience, so I'll mention it here. Not only is it the duration of the animation, the degree of visual change upon the very first moment the animation was first started determines how snappy the user feels. Try to bear that in mind.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
evnchn

I don't want the animation to be not a good experience, so I'll mention it here. Not only is it the duration of the animation, the degree of visual change upon the very first moment the animation was first started determines how snappy the user feels. Try to bear that in mind.

View post
We know, but some people just like to have the option to improve/ruin their experience. Maybe we give it to them, maybe not. We'll see 🙂