This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Related to update

immondal75
Star III
It is very good to see asus constantly giving update for their users and bcoz of this I want to say thanks to asus I want to suggest that there is nothing new in update . I think me and all the other users eagerly waiting for some thing new in the update but it doesn't not happen most of the time.so kindly try something new and different. And I also want to know when we wil get zen ui 7??

5 REPLIES 5

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
I personally agree even though I know it's not so easy. But I will forward your opinion. ZenUI 7 will come with ZenFone 7. The launch date is still not official

Mayendra
Rising Star II
immondal75

It is very good to see asus constantly giving update for their users and bcoz of this I want to say thanks to asus I want to suggest that there is nothing new in update . I think me and all the other users eagerly waiting for some thing new in the update but it doesn't not happen most of the time.so kindly try something new and different. And I also want to know when we wil get zen ui 7??

Related to update
yes! Something new like support for bubbles notification or free form windows from OneUI samsung, or seamless switching from wide lens to main lens.

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Anders_ASUS

I personally agree even though I know it's not so easy. But I will forward your opinion. ZenUI 7 will come with ZenFone 7. The launch date is still not official

View post
It would be gr8 if 5Z gets only zenui 7 as well on A10 itself as samsung did it to 2018 flagships galaxy s9 n note 9 upgrading with one ui 2.1 from one ui 2.0 on top of A10 itself plz ASUS we love zenui 6 juz some new features from zenui 7 may help 5Z still compete the segment n improve user experience ? @Anders_ASUS @CH_ASUS @LP_ASUS

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
amitgarde3

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/51842#Comment_51842

It would be gr8 if 5Z gets only zenui 7 as well on A10 itself as samsung did it to 2018 flagships galaxy s9 n note 9 upgrading with one ui 2.1 from one ui 2.0 on top of A10 itself plz ASUS we love zenui 6 juz some new features from zenui 7 may help 5Z still compete the segment n improve user experience ? @Anders_ASUS @CH_ASUS @LP_ASUS

View post
We can always hope but do have in mind that Samsung sold millions of those phones and their cost to release a new Android is about the same as for us. I'm not saying that it won't happen but don't get surprised if it doesn't.