Ram management and heating issue

adarshso761
Star II
I want to know that you are going too fix the Ram management problem or not
48 REPLIES 48

Kamesh
Star III

Sreekiran said:
After trying out the method Alan John suggested, I must say the heating has reduced but only by a bit. However, the app restarts are still persistent.

Factory reset your device
After trying the alan john method yes i thought that cpu heating reduced but now it's again rising usually touches 55-60°C. There is a lot of thermal issue asus should look into this matter. While charging also the device Cpu heats up touching 52°C.

stas_ponyatovsk
Star II
mfaif1tt9qnb.jpgI totally agree with the previous comments - there is a big problem with this phone's heat and ram management. My phone's CPU operates in the 35 - 60 degree Celsius range during casual use ( Facebook, Gmail etc.), and heats up to 80 degrees during intense gaming (or a benchmark test for this matter). Screenshot is attached. For your consideration Asus.

Sreekiran
Star III
Yes, this is a serious widespread issue and should be on top of your priority list of things that need fixing Asus. 

stas_ponyatovsk
Star II
An update on the previous comment: I've contacted Asus technical support regarding  the heating issue of the CPU. Their answer was that I should try all the common steps like restarting, restoring and resetting etc. And if all  of these don't work, I might be experiencing a hardware failure problem, then I should bring my phone to an authorised centre for a repair. So let me summarise: I bought anew phone from Asus for 32k, recieved a defective product from Flipkart, waisted 7 days on waiting for the technician that never came and  chatting with the support, and now I'm stuck with a peace of c₹@p phone that needs repairing. Great Job Asus! Thank You for that wonderful experience! It has been the third Asus phone that I've bought, and I'm positive, that it would be last one.

mak_mahesh786
Rising Star I
An update on the previous comment: I've contacted Asus technical support regarding  the heating issue of the CPU. Their answer was that I should try all the common steps like restarting, restoring and resetting etc. And if all  of these don't work, I might be experiencing a hardware failure problem, then I should bring my phone to an authorised centre for a repair. So let me summarise: I bought anew phone from Asus for 32k, recieved a defective product from Flipkart, waisted 7 days on waiting for the technician that never came and  chatting with the support, and now I'm stuck with a peace of c₹@p phone that needs repairing. Great Job Asus! Thank You for that wonderful experience! It has been the third Asus phone that I've bought, and I'm positive, that it would be last one.
same thing i am facing, i just spend 32000 rupees just to  take it to the service center and deposit it there.
we all have been cheated