Did you mean: 

Ram management and heating issue

adarshso761
Star II
I want to know that you are going too fix the Ram management problem or not
48 REPLIES 48

Kamesh
Star III
Asus you should look at the thermal bug the temperature was rising before but after following  the steps provided by alanjohnmedayil3@gmail.com
Now the temp doesn't cross 50°C here is a screen shot of thermals before fix and after fix 
Before fix -jxbnn0qeig7o.jpg
After fix and running an antutu test -
v5mjzg7ohdtw.jpg

Sreekiran
Star III
Sure will try this and get back with my thoughts. Many thanks!

ZT-674dfc00
Star III
Think about it, that's a an advanced 7nm latest Snapdragon 855 inside it, that's the smallest die size available right now on arm devices, so they should be pretty power efficient and at the same time they should output lower thermals, just look at the specs, everything latest and greatest, but Lack of proper software optimisation ruined some of the amazing performance the device could have showcased..........

ASUS really needs to concentrate on software optimisation, rival's are excelling in software optimisation.....BUT AGAIN THUMBS UP? FOR KEEPING IT NEAR TO STOCK ANDROID.

Hope my tweaking was helpful for all 6z  guys..
Spread it to 6z users,help them.

An Android ONE ?

Bipin
Star II
Can you please tell me more in detail which apps you have running in the background and which apps that are restarting?
YES I DID FACE WHEN I HAVE I AM RUNNING THESE APP, NETFLEX , HOTSTAR, FILE M,ANAGER, WHATSPP,MOBILE MANAGER, SETTING, CROME,
FILE MANAGER FAILED TO OPEN, HOTSTAR RESTARTED, CROME ONCE IT RESTARTED, SECOND TIME IT OPENED, AND THE REST WERE GOOD.

ZT-674dfc00
Star III
Bipin said:
Can you please tell me more in detail which apps you have running in the background and which apps that are restarting?
YES I DID FACE WHEN I HAVE I AM RUNNING THESE APP, NETFLEX , HOTSTAR, FILE M,ANAGER, WHATSPP,MOBILE MANAGER, SETTING, CROME,
FILE MANAGER FAILED TO OPEN, HOTSTAR RESTARTED, CROME ONCE IT RESTARTED, SECOND TIME IT OPENED, AND THE REST WERE GOOD.
Look above comments