_jis_@_jis_ thanks added one more point in original post for project mainline
I agree with your introductory paragraph.
Years ago I didn't have such a good experience with Major Update on Nexus devices as I have now on ZF6. At that time I felt like an alpha tester.
- I am happy with performance and battery in A10 too, despite that I update only through OTA. BTW A10 update was my 8. OTA update in row since I bought phone 5 months ago without any factory reset. I expected this time to be necessary, but so far there was no reason to do so.
- I've been using the A10 for 10 days, but I haven't noticed this yet. I am using Nova launcher and FNG for navigation.
- I can confirm this. It did not come to me as a mistake, more like a variegation 🙂
gouravjoshi1001)I suppose updating Android incrementally, esp. big firmware versions can always run a risk of user settings breaking.. I believe this has been with us for ages , and it doesnt necessarily affect everyone.. I do not have a good answer as to why some get more issues than others.
First things first...thanks for quick android 10 update. Asus has really done a good job and people who are complaining does not how difficult such update can be...they should understand firewares are not easy even pixel and iphones are not safe even though they are first party os and devices. I am not saying there is no issue..definetly it is not perfect but we need to give some time to Asus to fix issues.
Now second part
1) I saw tremendous performance and battery improvement after updating z6 to android 10 via flashing full file...i went back from android 10 to pie and again update via file option rather than ota and things are very smooth now compared to previous dont know why?...
2) Sometime Clear all button in recent apps do not appear. it is not all the time sometime let says 2 or 3 times it does not appear. can u please check.
3) UI is not clean like when u scroll up on all apps screen in setting. it overlap with status bar which is not a good experience instead all app bar selection bar should be fixed and nothing should appear after that..u can check oneplus 7. I saw such UI glitches in a lot places like similar issue with sms app but it overlaps with navigation bar...and a lot setting pages having this issue.
4) I bought z6 for camera, I know u guys are working when no new features are added since long. Z6 is flagship phone atleast for asus so we expect some more support and I hope u guys are working on new features as well apart part fixes performance of existing features. Any update u have?
5) I heard project mainline is available for zenfone 6 but is it correct? if it is then why we have not seen any play store update for November? sorry if there is no update released so far from google itself or asus need to enable it?
Questions around android 10 on zenfone 6