cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Google pay

Kolorowezworki
Rising Star II
Hi,
Play Store setting says that my device is certified, but Google pay alerts there is root access or no certification. What's up? My sw version is the latest .119
22 REPLIES 22

kikoly
Hall of Fame II
jimo1921

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/40858#Comment_40858

Ok, so it's not convenient way to solve the problem, still keep cross fingers for Asus Team to solve it without downgrading.

View post
Because mosiu24 mentioned that it has tried restoring factory settings. So I suggest he can try downgrading.

Kolorowezworki
Rising Star II
CbIP

Hello!

There are several posts in this forum saying that you should delete and reinstall Google pay. It should solve the problem.

View post
After uninstall and update from Play Store, it seemd to be ok, but today I had this message again

mosiu24
Star I
kikoly

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/40870#Comment_40870

Because mosiu24 mentioned that it has tried restoring factory settings. So I suggest he can try downgrading.

View post
Yes, i restored phone. Due to the fact that I had a clean phone, I decided to downgrade (UL-ASUS_I01WD-ASUS-18.1220.1909.194-1.1.1-user.zip) and update to .110

jimo1921
Rising Star I
After Wipe data/factory reset from recovery at A10 v.119 still have trouble with google pay - can't pay
@Anders_ASUS , @LP_ASUS , @Kris_ASUS, @Titan_ASUS , @Laura_ASUS
so.. only next step is downgrade to A9 and next upgrade to A10 v.110?? Really? Have No idea to solve it?

When I'm scrolling main page of Zenfone6 Community think that last update was to early, too many bugs... too many Asus, it's Your Flagship.

_jis_
Zen Master III

Kolorowezworki

Hi,

Play Store setting says that my device is certified, but Google pay alerts there is root access or no certification. What's up? My sw version is the latest .119

Problem with Google pay
How did you update to 119? Manual or OTA?