This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pro mode in camera

kooldude7285
Rising Star II
hey mods i am facing this issue in pro mode if one of the thing is adjusted from EV/ISO/SHUTTER SPEED the other gets reseted automatically. please check here is the video. please try on your device and confirm the solution... @Anders_ASUS @Titan_ASUS
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

kikoly
Hall of Fame II
The 2019-07-21-08-29-47.mp4 looks normal. EV and ISO can only be adjusted one at the same time. When adjusting EV, ISO will become auto, adjusting ISO, EV will become auto.

In photography, ISO, shutter, aperture, the interaction of these three parameters determines the exposure (EV value)
ISO x shutter x aperture = EV

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

kikoly
Hall of Fame II
The 2019-07-21-08-29-47.mp4 looks normal. EV and ISO can only be adjusted one at the same time. When adjusting EV, ISO will become auto, adjusting ISO, EV will become auto.

In photography, ISO, shutter, aperture, the interaction of these three parameters determines the exposure (EV value)

kooldude7285
Rising Star II
kikoly said:

i have never faced this in any of the previous phones

kikoly
Hall of Fame II
kikoly said:

i have never faced this in any of the previous phones
This is the case for every ASUS phone that I have used in manual mode.

Kris_ASUS
Community Manager
Community Manager
Please check out the equation @kikoly provided.
EV is the result of three parameters: ISO/Shutter/Aperture
Since the aperture is fixed, EV is the result of ISO and shutter speed.
You can only manually set two of them.