This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plz update the camera

Gladiatorz
Star III
The one plus 7t camera is so good in all ways inspite of having the same camera sensor..
Please improve the brightness in camera and quality like one plus 7t
14 REPLIES 14

survivor303
Rising Star II
Widelens mode is darker because of its design. With 48, you can always use 3rd apps and try. I recommend open camera.

Gladiatorz
Star III
The normal photo and the selfie i took with stock camera is really not good..! I was so disappointed when i clicked selfie with stock and the person who got op7t clicked the selfie..so much difference..i m sure asus can really work on the camera coz its just software..the processing of the image quality is so bad..! It has to be fixed..! But even if i dnt compare it with op7t the selfies of this asus 6z was suppose to be the best as its the same camera..howcome its processing of the inage got so bad?? The details of the photo after you zoom the selfie..are all blurred or not proper..! They need to fix this

prashanth
Rising Star II
Gladiatorz

The normal photo and the selfie i took with stock camera is really not good..! I was so disappointed when i clicked selfie with stock and the person who got op7t clicked the selfie..so much difference..i m sure asus can really work on the camera coz its just software..the processing of the image quality is so bad..! It has to be fixed..! But even if i dnt compare it with op7t the selfies of this asus 6z was suppose to be the best as its the same camera..howcome its processing of the inage got so bad?? The details of the photo after you zoom the selfie..are all blurred or not proper..! They need to fix this

View post
6z has more natural pictures where as one plus devices seems to have a more saturation and brightness.....but i would like the image to brighten up sometimes

Gladiatorz
Star III
Yes even if asus 6z gives brighter images the procesing of the image is blurry when zoom