This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please add VoWifi WiFi calling feature for India [Threads Merged]

paras0710
Rising Star II
As Jio and Airtel now have wifi calling in india and soon Vodafone will also implement Wifi calling its time that Asus will add this feature in future updates.
72 REPLIES 72

mcrr08
Star III
surajprasad87

will 6z get vowifi option or not as it is important for me as network coverage is not good at my new house. so if not then i will look for other options.

View post
India, USA, or otherwise we'd all like to know the plan if there is one. I keep holding out on hope, but this phone just loses resale value over time. So if it's better to just sell it let us know. Vowifi volte are crucial in US and India I'm sure.

Rustylord
Rising Star II
skylerwolfe

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/39801#Comment_39801

Reread my response. Your initial statement suggested a sense of superiority complaining about one thing you don't have when you may already have multiple things others don't have. I'll withhold calumny and continue to hope that all people with this phone regardless of race or location will have the same feature options. Back to the topic of this thread, voWiFi.

View post
True???

alexander_tatev
Star II
Any chance to get this feature permanently added to settings, Asus? Why would someone enter the code to activate it every time after the restart? What's the deal?