This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone performance and bugs after updating to android 10

Revanth
Rising Star I
I have been using android 10 in my Asus 6z from 3-4 days i found few issues and bugs that I'll mention in points

1. Battery consumption has been increased . My phone battery according to my usage i used to get it for 2 days but after updating to android 10 I'm getting it for a day itself.
2. Camera performance also has been changed but i didn't find it that better when compared to android 9.
3. Sometimes my phone takes a while to unlock but it was quite fast when it was in android 9
4. Phone has become little laggy and sometimes notification bar freezes for 3 seconds after locking and unlocking prevents that
5. Earphone which was provided to me in the box also stopped working after updating to android 10 but bluetooth earphones are working good . Wired earphones are not working when i plug in .
And few small bugs are there regarding phone performance please Asus team fix all these issues very soon . Please fix the issue with a good software update
31 REPLIES 31

wai_hon_leong
Star I

Revanth

I have been using android 10 in my Asus 6z from 3-4 days i found few issues and bugs that I'll mention in points

1. Battery consumption has been increased . My phone battery according to my usage i used to get it for 2 days but after updating to android 10 I'm getting it for a day itself.

2. Camera performance also has been changed but i didn't find it that better when compared to android 9.

3. Sometimes my phone takes a while to unlock but it was quite fast when it was in android 9

4. Phone has become little laggy and sometimes notification bar freezes for 3 seconds after locking and unlocking prevents that

5. Earphone which was provided to me in the box also stopped working after updating to android 10 but bluetooth earphones are working good . Wired earphones are not working when i plug in .

And few small bugs are there regarding phone performance please Asus team fix all these issues very soon . Please fix the issue with a good software update

Phone performance and bugs after updating to android 10
All on your list are normal after an Asus "update". End users are used as their "open" beta testers.
After a while, there will be so much bugs built up over the many "updates", the phone will become unusable, forcing you to buy a new one.
Best advice with any Asus phones is not to update if it works fine out of the box. Update and you risk breaking your phone.

Revanth
Rising Star I
But this time they promised about this powerful flagship wil b taken care well about future updates in lot of YouTube vedios ?

GFX
Rising Star I
Many users (including myself) didn't have any issues with the update to Android 10. My phone was noticeably better after the upgrade.
There are specific devices/configuration that may run into issues but that doesn't apply to everyone. The only reason you don't see the benefits of updating is because nobody ever talks about it in forums. If you never run into any issues you wouldn't go to the forums and post about it.
Anyway, hope you find a solution to the problems on your device soon 🙂

Revanth
Rising Star I
@GFX Not everyone has issues..But I'm facing the issue that is why I'm asking for solution with an software update to fix this issue