nphan82Sorry for the late reply here ;
Have been really excited about this phone, however there are several basic things that are lacking with this phone.
1. The ability to use the wide angle camera lens in 3rd party apps. It would be nice if we could switch the camera being used via the navigation bar flip toggle setting (which is used to change the angle of the tilt of the camera)
2. Better dual sim usage. The current interface is not very user friendly in identifying before you start calling, which sim you are using. Most other dual sims will have a selection in the notification bar as to which phone is the primary phone number that you would call out with. Also, the interface would change to that designated colour to indicate which sim is selected so you know which one you will be calling out with. Currently its very confusing to know which sim will call out with on the phone.
3. Voice activation for camera photos eg saying "Cheese" or "Smile" will trigger the camera to take a photo. As the camera doesn't have image stabilisation, particularly when taking selfies, having to press the screen to take photos causes vibration and blurring of the images. By having voice activation (eg saying "Smile" or "cheese") helps with that.
4. More complex alarm settings - eg simple maths puzzle to turn off alarm, being able to turn the phone over to snooze
5. Being able to see what the different times are in different time zones eg if it is now 9am in Sydney, what the time is in New York etc.
Phone feature suggestions
nphan82Just out of curiosity, what phones did you have. I can't recall many that had dual front facing cameras. Just trying to gain some knowledge
Thanks heaps for your feedback.
The ability to use the wide angle camera in 3rd party apps is probably the most important feature I believe. Its very hard and very uncomfortable trying to video call someone with the current main camera... (either that or my arms are too short!)
I've had several other phones that have two front facing cameras and it's been quite easy to toggle between the two in 3rd party apps. I guess I don't know why it's so hard to do that with the Zenfone...?
Thanks for your feedback, but it would be greatly appreciated if you could prioritise this. Even enabling it with bugs, will give at least some choice in the matter.