This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Performance issue !

Rangzen
Rising Star II
Currently on .145. I have noticed since past week that that phone becomes really slow after using it for sometime. I don't play games nor heavy apps are installed. Just normal stuff: browsing, YouTube, watch movies etc.
Does anyone experience the same issue: like a big lag all of a sudden and phone becomes really unresponsive.
9 REPLIES 9

Rangzen
Rising Star II
Just got a new update. What should I do?

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
krangtzen

Just got a new update. What should I do?

View post
Sorry about the late reply. If you experience lag, then turn on your screen recorder and capture it so we can see what you experience.

Rangzen
Rising Star II
I face accessibility and auto disabling of adaptive feature. I tried screen recoding but for some reason the recording stops wen I try to turn on accessibility toggle.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
krangtzen

I face accessibility and auto disabling of adaptive feature. I tried screen recoding but for some reason the recording stops wen I try to turn on accessibility toggle.

View post
ok, but can you please focus on the performance issue first or are you no longer experiencing big lag and unresponsiveness?
If you want to capture strange behaviour with accessibility functions and it turns off your screen recorder, then record the screen with another device

Rangzen
Rising Star II
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/86453#Comment_86453

ok, but can you please focus on the performance issue first or are you no longer experiencing big lag and unresponsiveness?

If you want to capture strange behaviour with accessibility functions and it turns off your screen recorder, then record the screen with another device

View post
Not facing major lag like before im facing the abovementioned problem. Will be updating soon.