Did you mean: 

November Security & Android 11 OTA

Yubi
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS 6Z
Firmware Version: ANDROID 10 (176)
========================================
Will get November Security patch directly within 10 days. But after a month will get stable Android 11 update.
This is beta feedback:-
screenshot-20201103-201855625.jpg

17 REPLIES 17

theact24
Star I
My understanding was that this Android 11 update would bring VoLTE to at least TMobile users in the US. It was in the beta but there is no mention of it in the patch notes and VoLTE settings remain greyed out in the menu found from the dialer when calling this "*#*#4636#*#*". Version 18.0610.2010.92 is my version number now. Was VoLTE support abandoned? I need to know because if so I will need to upgrade my phone. Before the end of the year. My network will only support VoLTE. *#*#4636#*#*

skylerwolfe
Zen Master I
theact24

My understanding was that this Android 11 update would bring VoLTE to at least TMobile users in the US. It was in the beta but there is no mention of it in the patch notes and VoLTE settings remain greyed out in the menu found from the dialer when calling this "*#*#4636#*#*". Version 18.0610.2010.92 is my version number now. Was VoLTE support abandoned? I need to know because if so I will need to upgrade my phone. Before the end of the year. My network will only support VoLTE. *#*#4636#*#*

View post
So are you saying you are on T-mobile and you have the beta and it is not working now? It was supposedly working with earlier versions. I am on Tmobile but am not on the beta.
Edit - messaged someone who has tmobile and the beta and it still works for him

Venkat_Rao
Star II
When will the Widevine L3 will become L1 again in ASUS6z.
After update widevine is degraded from L1 to L3 will it be again upgraded.
Please Help