This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification bar collapses automatically.

Saran
Rising Star II
When we click option from notification bar, the notification bar collapses instead of staying open. This is really annoying because , I want to use other options too , but because the notification bar collapses automatically, we have to drag it down again to use other options let's say , after sunset I tend to turn on night light and dark mode , now I have to turn on the dark mode as last option to avoid dragging down the notification bar again.
@Anders_ASUS @CH_ASUS
3 REPLIES 3

prashanth
Rising Star II
Didn't understand what u were trying to say

_jis_
Zen Master III
Saran

When we click option from notification bar, the notification bar instead of staying . This is really annoying because , I want to use other options too , but because the notification bar collapses automatically, we have to drag it down again to use other options let's say , after sunset I tend to turn on night light and dark mode , now I have to turn on the as last option to avoid dragging down the notification bar again.

@Anders_ASUS @CH_ASUS

Notification bar collapses automatically.
You should read your post before posting it to eliminate errors like missing words, which will make you and your contribution incomprehensible.
But I understand you anyway and it was discussed already, but unfortunately, Asus probably does not consider this mistake to be significant.
Please continue in your original thread to revive it where many arguments already have been provided and a better description of the error.
Saran

After toggling the dark mode, the notification panel automatically collapses,making me drag it down again to use some other option on notification panel. This is not user friendly. It never collapses on pixel. @Anders_ASUS

Dark mode - Notification panel

Saran
Rising Star II
Ya, sorry I edited it in a hurry, forget to reread again. Fixed it.
I know I have posted this before, but still, this issue is really annoying.