This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Antutu Version v8

ging057
Star II
In new version Antutu v8 Zenfone 6 score very low,zenfone 6 at this time lost top places. I thing ROG Phone no longer in first place 😞
Zenfone score 433067
OnePlius Pro 581764 HOW they get so high score....
7 REPLIES 7

vlasta_vasicek
Rising Star I
FHF03R21NMDD.jpg

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
You have to wait for Antutu to release official V8 numbers. Until then you will see all kind of strange results.
It's also worth knowing that there are many factors that add to the Antutu score and not all of them make any real difference in real games. AS a manufacturer you can optimize your hardware to run better with specific apps. I'm not talking about overclocking but optimizing the code. Some manufacturers does this more than others but it won't make any real difference to the end users. In the end it's just a number if it doesn't represent real performance.

kinguntas23
Rising Star II
Anders_ASUS

You have to wait for Antutu to release official V8 numbers. Until then you will see all kind of strange results.

It's also worth knowing that there are many factors that add to the Antutu score and not all of them make any real difference in real games. AS a manufacturer you can optimize your hardware to run better with specific apps. I'm not talking about overclocking but optimizing the code. Some manufacturers does this more than others but it won't make any real difference to the end users. In the end it's just a number if it doesn't represent real performance.

View post
Also newer OnePlus models have SDM855+ so let's cut the phone some slack here. It's a pretty fast phone

Benjamin_Bernha
Rising Star II
70ZD2UVXBSMY.jpg
Got a slightly higher score when I tried it ;o