This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My last & final hope after a long time of harrasment.

nikhil_sen93
Star III
Every week i come to zentalk posting my issue, writing mails and calling service centers and nothing has been solved yet so here i am again and i will keep voicing my problem till this issue is solved. I have been also collecting information from this website, the stupid emails that i receive everytime i log a complaint and have also recorded calls from the service center. I will wait till the mid of september and if the phone is still not fixed. I will make it a priority that Asus gets banned in India and i would request all the members from the community to join me on this. 
Please read this out...

I bought my Asus Zenfone 6z one day after the launch and after a week of usage my phone started crashing and restarting. I gave my phone for repair at the service center located in Borivali (mumbai), a day after checking the phone they called me and said that they can't resolve this issue at their end and they will have to ship this to another center located in Dadar (Mumbai) and it will take 14 days to repair. 

After 14 days when i received my phone, it hardly worked for a few hours and started restarting again, and the same process mentioned above was followed. Again 14 days later when i received my phone it still had the issue. Even after mentioning about the post from zentalk.com and constantly telling them that it is a hardware issue, no action has been taken to resolve the problem. It's been 60 days since i bought my phone and have hardly used it for 10 days. 

The service centers are too slow and they do not respond or give any update when required. The helpline number is completely useless as the only solution they provide is to, "go to the service center" and the service centers are not capable of solving this issue. I have not been given a new device or any refund too. I genuinely regret purchasing an Asus phone and would always recommend people not to buy one.

The phone is not a cheap device that an average consumer can purchase every 3 months, it's a premium device. I am tired and sick of sending mails, calls and i have given up any hope that my device will get fixed.

My product serial number is - K5AIGF0012932XH.
0 REPLIES 0