This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Asus ZenFone 6 model Mobile is restarting again and again often after the Android 10 update!

snhrathi7
Star I
My Asus ZenFone 6 model Mobile is restarting again and again often after the Android 10 update! How do I rectify the issue?
10 REPLIES 10

sixth_pr1m3
Rising Star II
Try factory reset or downgrading to Android P. But it's temporary, as I got another update and the phone started rebooting again. Now it's even worse for me, it just bootloops. Take it to service center if you want.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
sixth_pr1m3

Try factory reset or downgrading to Android P. But it's temporary, as I got another update and the phone started rebooting again. Now it's even worse for me, it just bootloops. Take it to service center if you want.

View post
You should do the same. There's no reason why your phone shouldn't work with Q

sixth_pr1m3
Rising Star II
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/26506#Comment_26506

You should do the same. There's no reason why your phone shouldn't work with Q

View post
Asus should take into consideration that people really do have problem since the stable Android 10 has been released.
I have been on Android 10 since the beta started rolling out and I never had any issue with reboots. Since the phone was updated to Android 10 stable, phone started having reboot issue. The update seem to have triggered hardware issue, something similar to what happened when 16.1220.1906.167 update was released. I have tried both .63 and .68 versions of Android 10 stable. Both of them will freeze(black screen with a continuous beep sound) my phone and make the phone reboot. Imagine the phone rebooting 5-6 times in 30 mins.
This phone is my daily driver and I can't go ahead and reset the phone each time when I get a new update. As of now my just bootloops.
My first Asus 6z was faulty out of the box and my friends suggested me to get refund and go for OnePlus instead of replacement, but I had faith in Asus, so I got a replacement instead of refund. Now all I do is carry around an old spare phone with embarrassment.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
sixth_pr1m3

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/26943#Comment_26943

Asus should take into consideration that people really do have problem since the stable Android 10 has been released.

I have been on Android 10 since the beta started rolling out and I never had any issue with reboots. Since the phone was updated to Android 10 stable, phone started having reboot issue. The update seem to have triggered hardware issue, something similar to what happened when 16.1220.1906.167 update was released. I have tried both .63 and .68 versions of Android 10 stable. Both of them will freeze(black screen with a continuous beep sound) my phone and make the phone reboot. Imagine the phone rebooting 5-6 times in 30 mins.

This phone is my daily driver and I can't go ahead and reset the phone each time when I get a new update. As of now my just bootloops.

My first Asus 6z was faulty out of the box and my friends suggested me to get refund and go for OnePlus instead of replacement, but I had faith in Asus, so I got a replacement instead of refund. Now all I do is carry around an old spare phone with embarrassment.

View post
I'm really sorry you've had this experience but it must be a coincidence that you started having problems when you upgraded to Android 10 because most of our users upgraded without any issues. I know it's no fun to hear but you need to reset your phone and if it doesn't help, then you need to contact our support