cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple features missing

Khurram
Star II
Summary - Direct video call, WPS, reverse charging
WPS this is a feature we can see in a very low budget devices but this feature is missing from Asus 6z. 
Next thing is direct video call over VoLTE on jio network provider which is very important or we can find in every phone easily but this is also missing from Asus 6z 
Reverse charging highlighted feature in the launch event but i am unable to find it in setting even after connecting my another Android device via OTG
These all things are very useful and easy to find in other devices but missing in Asus 6z even after paying a huge amount of 32000
I am deciding to change my phone Asus 6z with another better device which have all this features or let me know upto when it will be fix .?
12 REPLIES 12

Khurram
Star II
ColorSage said: 
Khurram said:
So the Indians didn't get direct video call feature because Europe also use that feature.
This shows that indian market is not important for ASUS....
WPS is available in other devices running on Android pie
Ending WPS support by AOSP was not without purpose. It's unsafe and may be used to access and hijack your home network. Considering how much IoT could be connected to it, that can be dangerous. It's a feature, not a bug 😛
Ohk but what about Direct video calling over LTE 

paras0710
Rising Star II
Khurram said:
ColorSage said: 
Khurram said:
So the Indians didn't get direct video call feature because Europe also use that feature.
Ending WPS support by AOSP was not without purpose. It's unsafe and may be used to access and hijack your home network. Considering how much IoT could be connected to it, that can be dangerous. It's a feature, not a bug 😛
Addition of ViLTE will be a welcome feature but to be honest not many phone supports it so there is no assurance that jio user you are trying to video call has ViLTE enabled handset so it is not convenient.

Khurram
Star II
paras0710 said:
Khurram said:
ColorSage said: 
Khurram said:
Addition of ViLTE will be a welcome feature but to be honest not many phone supports it so there is no assurance that jio user you are trying to video call has ViLTE enabled handset so it is not convenient.
Why and how it is not convenient..?

paras0710
Rising Star II
Khurram said:
paras0710 said:
Khurram said:
ColorSage said: 
Khurram said:
It is not convenient when you are not sure weather jio user you want to video call have ViLTE enabled phone or not. Even if you ask  jio user weather their phone supports ViLTE  or not not all know what you are asking for.  On the other hand each and every user of whatsapp have access to video calling and everybody is familiar with it.

Khurram
Star II
paras0710 said:
Khurram said:
paras0710 said:
Khurram said:
ColorSage said: 
Khurram said:
It is not convenient when you are not sure weather jio user you want to video call have ViLTE enabled phone or not. Even if you ask  jio user weather their phone supports ViLTE  or not not all know what you are asking for.  On the other hand each and every user of whatsapp have access to video calling and everybody is familiar with it.
Dear Paras,
You are little bit right, but people like my parents, siblings, cousins or GF i know weather there phones support video call or not, and if i am talking here for video calling again and again its mean i know little more about smartphones from other normal users.
And we do video call with our family and some close friend not with stranger so i ask them does your phone supports video call over LTE.
For your kind information WhatsApp video call and direct video calling have much difference in quality and stability.