This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MOBILE DATA USAGE BETWEEN DUAL SIMS

FightingBulldog
Star II
I recently got another SIM for exclusive mobile data usage, but my older one still has a data plan with daily limit. I want to know how can I make the mobile data quick toggle icon in notification "toolbar" to always ask before selecting the SIM used for mobile data usage? @Titan_ASUS @Anders @kidfan507@gmail.com I need your help again... You really are the saviours of this community
6 REPLIES 6

FightingBulldog
Star II
FightingBulldog

I recently got another SIM for exclusive mobile data usage, but my older one still has a data plan with daily limit. I want to know how can I make the mobile data quick toggle icon in notification "toolbar" to always ask before selecting the SIM used for mobile data usage? @Titan_ASUS @Anders @kidfan507@gmail.com I need your help again... You really are the saviours of this community

Guys please help, I will be greatful @Laura_ASUS @CH_ASUS @Mister #Sim #mobiledata

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
FightingBulldog

To my knowledge, this option is only available on ROG Phone II. This is the ZenFone 6 section. Which phone do you have?
Why should the quick toggle button ask you? You know which sim you have selected

Monark
Zen Master I
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/28806/mobile-data-usage-between-dual-sims

To my knowledge, this option is only available on ROG Phone II. This is the ZenFone 6 section. Which phone do you have?

Why should the quick toggle button ask you? You know which sim you have selected

View post
It will be better if we can change the sim for data usage via quick toggle rather than going to settings to change which sim card will be used for data.
It is really annoying as i have data plans on both the sims if one sim don't have good network i will change to another sim and vice versa but for this i have to everytime go to settings to do that please add this feature to quick toggle.@Anders_ASUS @LP_ASUS @CH_ASUS

FightingBulldog
Star II
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/28806/mobile-data-usage-between-dual-sims

View post
@Monark has spoken exactly what I would have, and I have the Zenfone 6. Thankyou