This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lack of functionality in split screen mode

Kolorowezworki
Rising Star II
Many of other phones has a "double tap on separator to swap applications" functionality during operating in split screen mode. Can it be implemented in feature builds? It can be very helpful in some situations like rewriting some text from picture or something else
7 REPLIES 7

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
I'm not sure I understand what you mean because ZenFone 6 supports fast switching between apps when you double press the overview button. It works in split screen to, switching between two apps in one of the windows

Kolorowezworki
Rising Star II
No, no.  I meant an idea to tap twice on separator to switching places of two open apps. Upper goes down and vice versa fc2bt1swgi54.jpg

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
I'm sorry, I might be slow today but why would you want that? What's the benefit?

Kolorowezworki
Rising Star II
I'm sorry, I might be slow today but why would you want that? What's the benefit?
Imagine situation, when you need to open keyboard and type some text to one app on screen then on second. When keyboard appears, it covers app on bottom and make it less visible. Switching positions can be useful in this case