This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kiedy Asus 6 będzie dostępny w sprzedaży w Polsce?

krewniak19
Rising Star II
Przed poproszeniem o pomoc przekaż nam kilka podstawowych informacji:
  1. Nazwa modelu:
  2. Wersja oprogramowania:
  3. Ukorzenione lub nie:
  4. Częstotliwość występowania:
  5. Nazwa aplikacji i wersja aplikacji (jeśli problem dotyczy aplikacji):
Oprócz powyższych informacji, podaj także jak najwięcej szczegółów, np. Używając scenariusza, jakie problemy zostały już wykonane, zrzut ekranu itp.
========================================

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II

krewniak19
Rising Star II
thanks to colorsage, I will now write with a Google translator ? I had a phone today from xcom that they have one piece for me, but after the last problem, when I had to give back the phone because I died I am afraid to take a risk now, I would prefer to sell more pieces and tell me yet, is everything okay with these models now? thanks for the answers

View solution in original post

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
As stated in the other thread, please contact your local ASUS Support in Poland for any availability questions. Thank goodness for Google Translate! 😉

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
It is already for sale in Poland ; https://eshop.asus.com/pl-PL/zenfone-6

krewniak19
Rising Star II
Ale mi chodzi o sprzedaż w sklepach stacjonarnych a nie przez Internet czy wysyłkę mistrzu

ColorSage
Zen Master I
You are on international ZenTalk so use English only. You can buy it through x-kom and deliver it to the store. Same thing.

Nie jesteś na polskim forum, więc używaj języka zrozumiałego dla ludzi. Jak sklepy stacjonarne się zainteresują, to będzie, ale na razie możesz sobie kupić przez x-koma z dostawą do sklepu, wychodzi na to samo. Nie musisz go brać.

krewniak19
Rising Star II
thanks to colorsage, I will now write with a Google translator ? I had a phone today from xcom that they have one piece for me, but after the last problem, when I had to give back the phone because I died I am afraid to take a risk now, I would prefer to sell more pieces and tell me yet, is everything okay with these models now? thanks for the answers