This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues that needs to be fixed

Saran
Rising Star II
1. With the recent update, the screen on time has been reduced with upto 1 to 2 hours.
2. GPS accuracy is way off than my old 150 dollar phone, experiencing almost 100 meter inaccuracy, calibration didn't help either.
3. Distortion / screeching sound during calls is a major bummer, need a quick update for this. 
4. It's been only a month since I bought this phone, and it lags most of the time now, especially when I hit the home button when in an app it almost takes 2 Seconds to come to home screen. 

2 REPLIES 2

mihaiambrono
Star I
Experiencing the same issue with the gps. Waze cannot even connect to gps anymore after latest update. Any new firmware to be released son?

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Saran said:
1. With the recent update, the screen on time has been reduced with upto 1 to 2 hours.
2. GPS accuracy is way off than my old 150 dollar phone, experiencing almost 100 meter inaccuracy, calibration didn't help either.
3. Distortion / screeching sound during calls is a major bummer, need a quick update for this. 
4. It's been only a month since I bought this phone, and it lags most of the time now, especially when I hit the home button when in an app it almost takes 2 Seconds to come to home screen. 

1. Can you help us and see if inactivating the "knock twice to retract camera" feature gives you the same battery life as before
2. This sounds like your device might be broken. If it is a bug, then you can hopefully help us find it by providing us with a bug report when your GPS is as inaccurate as you say. 
3. We're working on this
4. This should also show up in the bug report

To generate a bug report you need to
1. Enable developer mode by going to system --> about phone --> software information and click on build number a couple of times until you are a developer.
2. Go back to system --> Developer options --> Take bug report --> interactive report
Save the report to your google drive and share the link with me via private message. Please also make sure that everyone with the link can view the file so I can pass it on to our developers.