GladiatorzWe have talked to our camera team about this issue and they are fairly certain that it's a bug and that it can be fixed in the next FOTA or the one after that.
Okay my bad..i was so frustrated with the issues i have with my phone and i started feeling like i did a mistake in buying this phone..but then still i use to convince myself saying no this is really the best phone.
So issues i hav are:
1) camera issue - just now i tried opening camera and i got a msg stating..camera couldn't start. Please restart camera. Pro mode doesnt seem to work at shutter 32s and iso at 100 (it worked fine on previous update). The camera processing of the image has to be improved as compared to ther phones. I always let my friends know that i got a phone with so good camera..but when i click..i feel ashamed. Which is the reason this frustration..! The camera is good no doubt but not crisp and clear images that we expect from this phone.
2) we have the option to use dual 4g. If i understand correctly, i am on call with sim 2 (vodafone) and sim 1 is jio..the data should still work technically..but it doesn't.
3) battery charging - when i got this phone the charging speed was really good..but now its like if i use my phone the charging doesnt even increase or decrease it sticks at one point. I kept the phone on charge in morning and till evening battery still at 70-80% like seriously? I dnt use any feature of battery modes or anything..
4) the camera doesnt flip at 1st go. It get stuck. In a day atleast once it has to happen (with stock and third party camera apps)
5) while playing pubg multi toich doesnt work properly..i get stuck while moving..! Anyone else faced this issue?
Okay..as per the response i got from this thread, it feels am wrong..but trust me when u guys have issues and u dnt get solutions..ull feel the same way i did. I did not mean to hurt anyone here.. its just frustration..!
aditya.a.s.singh.18Yes..i did thought that but when it started happening multiple times i posted it thats it not just the corner touch..!
5th issue -pubg issue is also faced by me...bt i think it is happening becoz of touching corners by mistakingly they should have provided the corner blocking option like rog 2 or mi k20 pro
Anders_ASUSWill the camera quality be improved as well along with this wierd bug?
- We have talked to our camera team about this issue and they are fairly certain that it's a bug and that it can be fixed in the next FOTA or the one after that.
- This won't work on most phones. You need Dual Active SIM to do this which is quite rare.
- I thought this issue had gone away when you restarted your phone but obviously it didn't since you still mention it. Could be hardware. Cables break and lose their fast charging capability but you should still be able to charge 100% if you wait long enough. You say that you haven't activated battery care, otherwise this would have been my best bet.
- Some phones have been know to have a little too much resistance when flipping and this triggers the software to stop the camera. Service is the only way to fix it.
- It would be great if you manage to catch this on video next time it happens.