Anders_ASUSOkay my bad..i was so frustrated with the issues i have with my phone and i started feeling like i did a mistake in buying this phone..but then still i use to convince myself saying no this is really the best phone.
It's quite strange that you say this when I have replied all you posts except the last one, because I was in my bed. Sometimes, there might be questions that that goes unanswered for a longer time. It could either be because we have gotten round to reply it yet. I prioritize replying in all new threads before backtracking older ones to see if there are any new posts to reply. It could also be that it's a question that needs to be investigated further before we can reply. I would say it's quite unique that we reply in the manner that we do. Most mods in this forum are directly tied to our core phone team while most other manufacturer forums have service agents who will reply "please reset your phone" to a majority of all questions because it's easier for them. I say this to some times but only as a last resort to figure out if it's a software or hardware issue.
GladiatorzWe all get frustrated sometimes, thank you for recognizing it.
Okay my bad..i was so frustrated with the issues i have with my phone and i started feeling like i did a mistake in buying this phone..but then still i use to convince myself saying no this is really the best phone.
So issues i hav are:
1) camera issue - just now i tried opening camera and i got a msg stating..camera couldn't start. Please restart camera. Pro mode doesnt seem to work at shutter 32s and iso at 100 (it worked fine on previous update). The camera processing of the image has to be improved as compared to ther phones. I always let my friends know that i got a phone with so good camera..but when i click..i feel ashamed. Which is the reason this frustration..! The camera is good no doubt but not crisp and clear images that we expect from this phone.
2) we have the option to use dual 4g. If i understand correctly, i am on call with sim 2 (vodafone) and sim 1 is jio..the data should still work technically..but it doesn't.
3) battery charging - when i got this phone the charging speed was really good..but now its like if i use my phone the charging doesnt even increase or decrease it sticks at one point. I kept the phone on charge in morning and till evening battery still at 70-80% like seriously? I dnt use any feature of battery modes or anything..
4) the camera doesnt flip at 1st go. It get stuck. In a day atleast once it has to happen (with stock and third party camera apps)
5) while playing pubg multi toich doesnt work properly..i get stuck while moving..! Anyone else faced this issue?
Okay..as per the response i got from this thread, it feels am wrong..but trust me when u guys have issues and u dnt get solutions..ull feel the same way i did. I did not mean to hurt anyone here.. its just frustration..!